Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sea Monster

Sea monster
                                                                           
As I stroll down to the sea side I see a hideous sea monster that lies in the view of my eyes. I see brown stained teeth with mould spread over the huge tongue. I think how could I describe this monster. It’s horrible. As I get the camera I see it turn it’s back to me and I spot a bone sticking out of his head. The  hideous smell wofts up my nose. It smelt like dead fish.



I saw it’s behaviour and it was like a child running around the house screaming!  I went to put my camera back and I saw a school of them. I decided to have a better look . They snapped their jaws at me and I jumped in fright. Then it slipped in the water and  joined it’s group.



I hope I don't see that monster again. I am sure that I saw a glint of brown teeth as they swam away. I ran to my car and drove off.  



   The End
     

3 comments:

  1. great brock. going over it made it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brock!
    I like your story!
    I like the part where it was it's behaviour!
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME WORK BROCK!!!
    Is it real?

    ReplyDelete