Friday, June 06, 2014

THE ITEM OF  ROOM 20                         
As I hear that mr ford wants me to do Malenas part i  have to  be prepared to get ready for Malena and my part. I felt crazy skeard and did not feel like two do my part but i didn't want to let my class down and disappoint the school either, so i just did it.there was a quiz master host two scientist and some  mad scientist. after we had finished two room 18 kids had came and told us their two most favorite parts in the item. The first kid said that he liked all of it.The second kid liked the way we set up the stage and the way we put expression in our voice. but they said that the whole class liked it. there was a quiz master host two scientist and some  mad scientist.

 

1 comment:

  1. Great work Brock!
    I like the start of the reflection,
    how did you feel when Mr Ford told you to take Melana's part?
    Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete